Saturday, November 10, 2012

Leah, 82, has always dreamed of playing the piano.

In the clip below, Leah, is the classy lady with the beautiful white hair. She started piano in our classes 4 years ago (she's starting her fourth year). When I showed this clip to her daughter,64 year old pianist and piano teacher, I overheard Leah's daughter say, "O my, mom has always wanted to learn to play the piano, look at her!" Leah plays all the time at home, she seldom misses a class and she's always the first to say 'bring it on' when I'm wanting to start something new with her class. Helping people fulfill livelong dreams . . . it doesn't get any better than this!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Wish I knew how to post a question for others to see. I'd like to ask for ideas for my Christmas Carol afternoon...

    ReplyDelete